Sunday, August 13

recent thoughts

I have been thinking lately about the mystery of God. This is the only word that I can think of to describe these thoughts. I am not sure how exactly to explain these thoughts or capture them, but here is my attempt at it...

What if God, in all His glory, does not let us fully understand anything about Him because He is that amazing and wants to keep us wanting, searching and learning more about Him. Is there anything that you know about God that you can fully understand or comprehend?

I have been wondering lately if I could ever really describe my relationship with God and I truly do not think I can. Obviously there are the things that words try to describe about it: awe inspiring, amazing, wonderful, hard, complex etc., but those hardly even skim the surface. It is the whole experience and nature of having a living relationship with the creator of the universe that is just beyond me.

I hope that God keeps me in awe because I don't think that I ever want to fully understand Him, His mercy or grace. I want to keep looking to Him and learning more all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home