Saturday, July 29

How He loves us

John Mark McMillan


Oh how He loves us so
Oh How He loves us
How He loves us so

Yeah He loves us
Oh how He loves us

These are lyrics from John Mark McMillan's song "How He Loves Us".

How many times does it take for us to hear "Jesus loves me" before we can ever really grasp it? I wonder if because we are human (or maybe stupid), that is why it takes so long for us to really believe that someone actually loves us. I know for me I have had people tell me "I love you", but it takes a lot of time to really believe that. Love is not just someone saying "I love you", but the actions that they display to back up their words.

When. if ever, will we really comprehend that the Creator of the universe actually loves us? I want to live my life knowing and never forgetting the fact that God loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home